Our virtual line has been discontinued for the season.
We ask that you continue to social distance in all lines.
Long lines expected with COVID rules. Purchase VIP pass to avoid long waits.
Tickets Available Online AND at 13 Stories!
Kid Friendly Events Oct. 24th and 31st from 11-3pm.
See our Facebook page for details.
Welcome to 13 Stories Haunted House. What started in 1984 as a small family owned walk through outdoor attraction (Horror Hill) has grown into one of the biggest and best haunted attractions around. We thank you for your past and continued patronage.
We have activated our "Customer First" pricing for select dates in 2020. With our friends and families being put through tough times in the Corona Virus era we want to do our part to make life a little easier. Our initial pricing last season was $25. This season? 15 Bucks on select dates.
Q: What is 13 Stories doing about Covid-19?
A. - We will be placing hand sanitizer stations at select locations throughout our attractions.
- We ask all patrons to social distance while in lines.
- Unlike previous years our haunt starts in our Queue area for maximum social distancing.
- Customers are encouraged to wear masks at all times when not social distancing. We will not require them. Masks will be available should you forget yours.
- All employees will wear masks when they are not able to social distance (6 ft.) or be separated by a barrier (unless they have a doctor's note.
- Our actors will be instructed not to get "face to face" with our patrons.
- Our queues will have cones or signage to mark 6 feet for social distancing.
- All customers and staff will have temperatures taken as needed.
- Staff will be sanitizing all contact surfaces regularly.
- You will walk through the 13 Stories attractions ONLY with the group you came with. This will maximize social distancing. This will INCREASE THE WAIT TIMES during peak times. Please purchase VIP passes if you do not want to wait.
- Employees and customers are advised not to come to 13 Stories if they are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- All touch surfaces in the haunts (doors, scene separating curtains, etc.) will be either removed or sanitized by crew regularly.
- We ask that all patrons wait outside if social distancing is impossible in the Gift Shop area.
*** These policies are subject to change at any time.