Get in line virtually the day of your visit HERE
Welcome to 13 Stories Haunted House. What started in 1984 as a small family owned walk through outdoor attraction (Horror Hill) has grown into one of the biggest and best haunted attractions around. We thank you for your past and continued patronage.
We have activated our "Customer First" pricing for select dates in 2020. With our friends and families being put through tough times in the Corona Virus era we want to do our part to make life a little easier. Our initial pricing last season was $25. This season? 13 Bucks every night except October 24th and 31st ($5 more). Our Zombie Kill has been lowered to only $10, $15 for Black Ops Pass every night except Oct. 24th and 31st ($5 more).
Q: What is 13 Stories doing about Covid-19?
A. - We will be placing hand sanitizer stations at select locations throughout our attractions.
- We will continue using our virtual queue system for haunt lines AND The Apocalypse Zombie Kill so that you will not have to stand in a physical long line. This will maximize social distancing. You simply wait in your car or at one of our local businesses in the area of 13 Stories Haunted House until we text that it is your turn. Get in line(s) any time the day of your visit.
- Customers are encouraged to wear masks at all times when not social distancing. Masks will be available should you forget yours.
- All employees will wear masks when they are not able to social distance (6 ft.) or be separated by a barrier.
- Our actors will be instructed not to get "face to face" with our patrons.
- Our queues will have cones or signage to mark 6 feet for social distancing.
- All customers and staff will have temperatures taken as needed.
- Staff will be sanitizing all contact surfaces regularly.
- You will walk through the 13 Stories attractions ONLY with the group you came with. This will maximize social distancing.
- Employees and customers are advised not to come to 13 Stories if they are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- All touch surfaces in the haunts (doors, scene separating curtains, etc.) will be either removed or sanitized by crew regularly.
- We ask that all patrons wait outside if social distancing is impossible in the Gift Shop area. We will have staff to assist with this.
*** These policies are subject to change at any time.