Get in line virtually the day of your visit HERE.
Welcome to 13 Stories Haunted House. What started in 1984 as a small family owned walk through outdoor attraction (Horror Hill) has grown into one of the biggest and best haunted attractions around. We thank you for your past and continued patronage.
Soon we will reveal our "customer first" pricing for 2020. With our friends and families being put through tough times in the Corona Virus era we want to do our part to make life a little easier. Please stay tuned...
Q: What is 13 Stories doing about Covid-19?
A. - We will be placing hand sanitizer stations at select locations throughout our attractions.
- We will continue using our virtual queue system so that you will not have to stand in traditionally long lines. This will maximize social distancing. You simply wait in your car or at one of our local businesses in the area of 13 Stories Haunted House until we text that it is your turn.
- Customers will be encouraged to wear masks. We will have 13 Stories logo masks available for sale.
- All employees will wear masks when they are not able to social distance (6 ft.) or be separated by a barrier.
- Our queues will have cones or signage to mark 6 feet for social distancing.
- All customers and staff will have temperatures taken.
- Staff will be sanitizing all contact surfaces regularly.
- You will walk through the 13 Stories attractions ONLY with the group you came with. This will maximize social distancing.
- Employees and customers are advised not to come to 13 Stories if they experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- All touch surfaces in the haunts (doors, scene separating curtains, etc.) will be either removed or sanitized by crew every 15 minutes.